Questo sito utilizza i cookie. Continuando a navigare si accetta implicitamente l'utilizzo degli stessi. Scopri maggiori dettagli leggendo la nostra policy sulla privacy
Main content | back to top
In their search for oil & gas our Exploration and Production (EP) and Gas and Power (GP) Businesses operate some of the world's largest and most complex projects in often extreme environments.
GP is also involved in the processing and transportation of natural gas to customers around the world, including governments, industrial and commercial businesses and residential customers. The majority of the activities are carried out in ventures with external partners.
As a commercial upstream graduate a typical starting role could be Commercial Adviser or Analyst, Economist, Business Analyst, Quantitative Analyst, Strategy Analyst or Contracts Adviser.
Shell aims to equip graduates with core commercial skills, so they are able to negotiate and close long term deals with various stakeholders, amongst which local governments and third parties in an international and global environment and make important commercial business decisions with long term impact for the Shell Group that demonstrates all the different technologies used in EP and GP.
Graduates in their first assignment will typically be involved in:
- Constructing and using economic models during evaluations of feasibility studies and/or projects and database maintenance
- Collecting, evaluating and reporting data to internal or external stakeholders
- Providing (analytical) support for business issues and opportunities such as: mega Oil or LNG projects; market assessment studies; competitive analysis, feasibility studies
- Monitoring and reporting on market & competitor intelligence to support business decisions
- Supporting negotiations with partners and clients delivering technically and commercially sound proposals.
- Developing and maintaining understanding of the EP and/or GP business
- Liaising with other functions (corporate, finance, legal, technical) to ensure the optimum co-operation in identifying and executing opportunities
- Develop and maintain network of business relationships with a wide network of stakeholders, both internal and external and in a global international context
- Assisting project leaders in developing business strategies and policies for specified regions in the world
- Participating in integrated project teams composed of members from Gas & Power, Exploration & Production and from other functions